newest updates are always at the bottom.
----------GAME UPDATE 15: (7/11/2014)----------
Updates and Fixes i have done to the game, since the last update post:
Reworked: character editor (players can now use more recolors for their character.) (1)
Reworked: the first level of the game ( doing the other first 2 as well )
Added: a rewards screen after completing a level.
Updated: interactive objects ( outlining the objects players can use with a green outline) (2)
Updated: the enemies of the game, only Death Stalkers have been updated so far. (3)
- Fixed: mission one's lighting and texture issues (lighting was not dynamic and did not cast the correct shadows, and textures were too low res)
- Added: Mission one demo and Updated character editor demo to my website.
- Added: a programs tab on the website ( this will show you a full list of programs i use on a daily basis to make my computer game. )
- Updated: the update interfaces of the website ( now when you click the webpage's " Updates " you will see a list of updates i have done to the game newest are at the bottom. )
Things to: Do, Fix, Improve and add to the game:
- Finish the last 2 levels for the first mission set.
Tune the rewards system for completing missions.
Update some other items and objects in the game with the outlines.
Update mech editor.
Update website with the new First mission Demo and Reworked character editor.
- Link the levels of the missions and default area to the main game.
- fix minor lag issues in mission one.
- continue work on the last two missions leading into the 2nd stage.
- add outlines to more interactive objects throughout the game.
- update a few old default areas.
- finish adding characters to the game.
- add a customize feature to player's room ( so they can add and change items in their room.)
my Website Link : www.i-m.mx/ownerfate/coderxton…
my DailyMotion Link: www.dailymotion.com/ownerfate